A one-time cost with
Within months, you’ll have a ready-to-execute strategic plan and complete your first strategy review session.
In need of strategic planning consulting, but have budget restrictions? Is this an early attempt at a planning initiative? Or, are you simply stuck in the process? If so, here is your solution.
Receive many of the benefits of an on-site expert, but save on the cost. You do the heavy lifting, and we will provide the expertise and guide you every step of the way. In a remote facilitation capacity, your dedicated strategic planning professional will give you specific direction to support the phases of the strategic management process and ensure you are finding success.
Strategic planning efforts can be hard to start, let alone keep alive. With our help, you will increase the success of this effort and avoid getting bogged down. The result is a fully functioning strategic management process in months – efficient, effective and impactful to your whole organization. The plan will be specific to your organization and industry, structured in the MyStrategicPlan system, ready for successful execution.
Through phone calls and web conferences with your dedicated strategy advisor the following will be addressed. We will provide the coaching and appropriate templates so that you can engage your team in the rich discussions to build each segment out.
- Part 1: Discovery & Draft Strategic Framework
- Pre-planning questions distributed to team
Information gathering of existing and possibly new info from customer/competitive perspective
- Discovery Session: Gather initial thoughts/data – brainstorm via conference call
- Review the basic components of a Strategic Plan, Balance Scorecard Methodology, KPI’s, etc.
- Review the notes/themes/and framework template based on call
- Draft/refine Mission, Vision, Values, Competitive Advantage
- Provide feedback/refinement moving into Phase 2
- Part 2: Develop the Strategy/Build the Plan
- Develop long-term strategic objectives and annual goals
- Create SMART Goals and KPI’s
- Build/refine the Plan in the Online Strategic Planning tool
- Provide a complete Strategic Plan Reports
- Part 3: Execution Management
- Strategic Management/Implementation Advice and Tools to ensure successful execution
- Training to use the online tool (Webinar/Screen Share)
- Tools to conduct successful strategy review sessions as part of ongoing ROB
- Project Close:
- Close scope of project
- Define next steps for you to move forward with
The Fine Print
- An active online plan (MyStrategicPlan, MyNonprofitPlan or MyChurchPlan) is required. If you do not already have an active plan, please register for a 10-day free trial.
- This program is an aggressive schedule so it is important to keep on track. Time frame for completion = 3 to 6 months
- Coupons may not be used on packages unless the product is specified by name.
- This is a packaged service. It is not a customized facilitation. There are specific tradeoffs, and if you are interested in learning more, please give us a call (775-747-7407).