Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies
Be Agile in a Continually Shifting Environment While Planning for Long-Term Sustainability
We only ship to the USA and Canada.
Buy Print Version – $24
Strategic planning has become a vital tool in this business climate because it focuses an organization’s ability to respond successfully to changes and plan for sustainable viability. In the newly published Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies, 2nd Edition, author Erica Olsen explains how organizations and entrepreneurs can make strategy a habit and, in turn, improve efficiency, focus, and competitive edge.
Maximum, sustainable, long-term growth is a result of planning, not accident. Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies is for business owners and entrepreneurs who seek to build and sustain a competitive edge, set up an ongoing process for assessing markets and trends, and develop a vision for their business’s future growth.
- New and updated content on planning for both short and the long-term
- Crucial information on how to successfully execute against your strategic goals
- Help preparing for the unexpected using scenario planning and agile strategy
- Strategies for implementing change and integrating strategic plans successfully by involving all staff members
- A new CD/digital component, complete with downloadable spreadsheets, charts, checklists, and video links.